Before Ripples was even formed, the to-be Ripples members did a car wash project at Anand Bazaar 2015. This was a good experience for the leads and helped us plan the car wash in September to raise funds for Akshaya Patra which turned out to be a big success. Check out the archives above for more 2015 projects.
- HSNEF Garden Maintenance and Temple Inventory : This event occurred on February 26th from 9 am to 12 at the HSNEF temple. Volunteers helped assist in maintenance tasks from 9 am to 10:30 am so that the HSNEF Ripples garden may continue to flourish. They also helped the temple with inventory cataloging from 10:30 am to 12 on the same day.
- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation Fashion Show : This is a fashion show featuring pediatric cancer patients as models and a fundraiser for the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation. The foundation is dedicated to helping fund medical treatments and counseling for children who have been diagnosed with cancer. It occurred on March 4th fashion show at Dillard’s in the St. Johns Town Center.
- Gate River Run (March 11) : Thank you to those of you who have signed up to volunteer at our water station for the Gate River Run. We served water to all of the runners who ran over the Hart Bridge. It was a successful event.
- EKAL Volunteering Event (March 18) : This event took place at Bolles Middle School. This was an Indian event and our volunteers helped with setting up the place and serving food. We are happy that our volunteers participated.
- Anand Bazaar Car Wash (April 29th) : This event occurred on April 29th 2017, at the HSNEF temple. We washed a lot of cars and sold many concessions which allowed us to beat all previous records by raising $1250!!! Thank you to all the volunteers who volunteered and made this event an astounding success.
- Community Health Fair 2017 : This is an annual event where doctors come and treat all who come to the temple as well as answer any medical questions that they might have. We would like to thank all the volunteers that showed up as well as all the doctors who came and were willing to take the time to make our community healthy and happy.