COME..PRAY, CHANT, DANCE, EAT, & CELEBRATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY NIGHTLY THIS NAVRATRI
ONLY AT HINDU SOCIETY OF NE FLORIDA (HSNEF) Welcoming Umia Mata
SEPT 29 To OCTOBER 7 2019
NAVRATRI FESTIVAL CELEBRATED AT HSNEF
FREE EVENT - OPEN WITH ♥ TO Everyone
• SEPTEMBER 29, SUNDAY THRU OCT 7, MONDAY
9 Nights Devoted to Divine Goddess
• WELCOMING UMIA MATA•
Here are the details of Daily temple events during these days (Sept 30 - Oct 7)
6:00 pm to 6:45 pm - Valmiki Sunderkand & Chandi Path
6:45 pm to 7:00 pm - Aarati
7:00 pm - Sri Lalitha Sahasranama Parayanam (timing can vary)
7:00 pm Garba and Dandia Raas Starts in MP Hall
9-9:30 pm Mataji Aarati & Prasad
▷ October 4, Friday Children Samuhika Vidyarambha Saraswati Puja October 4:: 10.30 am
▷ October 5, Saturday
Mata Rani Devi Jagaran - JAGRATA 10.00 pm to October 6, Sunday 7.00 am followed by Arati and Breakfast.
▷ October 6, Sunday - Durgastami
9.00 to 11.00 am
Durgashtami Durga Havan, Followed by Lalitha Sahasranama Parayan, and Aarti
▷ October 8, Tuesday - Vijaya Dashami /Dussera
Children Samuhika Vidyarambha Saraswati Puja October 8 12.00 Noon
Dassera Evening Prayers 5.30 to 6.15 pm Dassera Shami puja followed by Sarvadarshan 6:30PM, 7:30PM, 8:30PM Aarti
Ravan Dahan 8.45 pm October 8, Tuesday - Vijaya Dashami /Dussera
▷ October 16 to October 22 - Umiya Mata & Navagraha Pratishta
1. Free Entry to all
2. Live Music with DJ
3. Suggested donation of $151 to bring your own Aarati & offer on all nights during the event.
4. Suggested donation of $21 per night to offer your own Aarati
5. Dandia sticks are available for sale at the office. $3 for Regular Sticks, $5 for Metal Sticks.
6. Food and Drinks will be available for sale supporting our 'Eat for Good Cause Event'
Jagratra: Vishal Bhagwati Jagran Saturday/Sunday October 5th Night to Oct 6th AM, 2019
Hindu Society of North East Florida invites the participation of all the Mata Rani Devotees on the occasion of Fourth Vishal Bhagwati Jagran/Jagratra a unique moment of devotional offering at the Lotus Feet of Mata Rani along with their family and friends. Temple environment shall be reverberating with Bhents & Bhajans singing the glory of Adi Shakhti, our Savior, Support and Solace, bestowing the grace and bliss upon us all.
Day/Date/Time: Saturday/Sunday, October 5th and 6th. Full NIGHT EVENT
Invocation, Sanklap and inaugural PUJA, Akhand Jyoti Prajwalan (Lighting of Divine Lamp)
- 10.00PM to 11.30PM.
- 11.35PM to Sunday 4.30AM chorus singing of Holy Mother’s Bhents.
- From 4.35AM to 5.30AM Tara Rani Ki Katha.
- 5.35AM to 6.00AM Sunday Durga Chalisa & Concluding PUJA.
- 6 AM Sunday KANYA PUJA.
- 6.35AM Sunday Jagran Aarti
- 7.00A.M.Distribution of Prasad
Please consider sponsoring Jagran. May Mata Rani blessings with you and your families.
We also want to remind you that all proceeds and contributions directly benefit HSNEF - which is a registered 501c Non-Profit charitable organization.
As always, we truly appreciate all your support and your active solidarity.