COME..PRAY, CHANT, DANCE, EAT, & CELEBRATE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY NIGHTLY THIS NAVRATRI
ONLY AT HINDU SOCIETY OF NE FLORIDA (HSNEF)
OCTOBER 10 To OCTOBER 18 2018
NAVRATRI FESTIVITIES AT HSNEF CAMPUS
FREE EVENT - OPEN WITH ♥ TO Everyone
• OCT 10 THRU OCT 18
Oct 10: 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm - Kalasha Sthapana (Valmiki Sundarakand & Chandi path)
Here are the details of temple events during these days (Oct 10 -18)
- 6:45 pm to 7:00 pm - Aarati
- 7:00 pm - Sri Lalitha Sahasranama Parayanam
- 7:30 pm Raas Garba and Dandia Starts in MP Hall
- 9-9:30 pm Aarati & Prasad
▷ 10/16/2018 -- Durgastami
▷ 10/19/2018 -- Vijaya Dashami/Dassera
1. Free Entry to all
2. Live Music with DJ
3. Suggested donation of $201 to bring your own Aarati & offer on all nights during the event.
4. Suggested donation of $31 per night to offer your own Aarati
5. Dandia sticks are available for sale at the office. $3 for Regular Sticks, $5 for Metal Sticks.
6. Food and Drinks may be available for sale supporting our 'Eat for Good Cause Event'
Jagratra: Vishal Bhagwati Jagran Saturday/Sunday October 13th/14th, 2018
Hindu Society of North East Florida invites the participation of all the Mata Rani Devotees on the occasion of Fourth Vishal Bhagwati Jagran/Jagratra a unique moment of devotional offering at the Lotus Feet of Mata Rani along with their family and friends. Temple environment shall be reverberating with Bhents & Bhajans singing the glory of Adi Shakhti, our Savior, Support and Solace, bestowing the grace and bliss upon us all.
Day/Date/Time: Saturday/Sunday, October 13th and 14th. Full NIGHT EVENT
Invocation, Sanklap and inaugural PUJA, Akhand Jyoti Prajwalan (Lighting of Divine Lamp)
- 10.00PM to 11.30PM.
- 11.35PM to Sunday 4.30AM chorus singing of Holy Mother’s Bhents.
- From 4.35AM to 5.30AM Tara Rani Ki Katha.
- 5.35AM to 6.00AM Sunday Durga Chalisa & Concluding PUJA.
- 6 AM Sunday KANYA PUJA.
- 6.35AM Sunday Jagran Aarti
- 7.00A.M.Distribution of Prasad
Please consider sponsoring Jagran. May Mata Rani blessings with you and your families.
We also want to remind you that all proceeds and contributions directly benefit HSNEF - which is a registered 501c Non-Profit charitable organization.
As always, we truly appreciate all your support and your active solidarity.