Raas for a Cause in JacksonvilleTickets Online or Onsite
(Outside Temple Event)
HELPING KIDS BATTLE CANCER IN INDIA
Access Life America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
You play. They win.
We are hosting our first mega-event Raas for a Cause in Jacksonville. 100% of proceeds go to the cause. Let us open our hearts to these kids.
- What: Raas for a Cause - An evening of dance, music and delicious street food. Free beginners tutorial included.
When: Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 8:00 pm.
- Where: Twin Lakes Middle School. 32256
Baby Steps. Giant Strides.
Jacksonville is one of the youngest members of Access Life America. But being a baby of this family will not stop us from making the biggest impact on these kids lives.
- 1 ticket helps support 1 kid for a day.
- Tickets are only $10 per person for a limited time.
- Make a bigger difference by becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship levels start at $125 and include 4 free tickets.
- Call Deepa Patel at 904-887-4621, Kavita Parikh at 904-534-4665 or Chitra Pudhucode at 904-571-6851 to buy tickets.
- Or buy online by clicking the button below.
DISCLAIMER: HSNEF does not specifically endorse any of the organizations, individuals or positions listed in our emails, newsletter or website. Inclusion of such information or resources on HSNEF’s emails, newsletter or website does not constitute or imply endorsement or support for such information or resources by HSNEF and is included with the sole intent to provide information and awareness. HSNEF shall not be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of any nature, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss due to damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of the HSNEF’s website, emails, newsletter or any links or information they contain. The user/recipient of this information assumes total responsibility for carefully assessing whether any article, product, service, person or vendor will meet the needs of his/her specific circumstances and is advised to seek appropriate professional advice in doing so.